Riverside Community Care Senior Emergency Services Clinician / Shift Supervisor in Norwood, Massachusetts
Great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Senior Emergency Services Clinician / Shift Supervisor!
In this role, the Senior Emergency Services Clinician / Shift Supervisor:
- Provides senior clinical oversight & consultation for clinical staff of Emergency Services and regularly scheduled clinical supervision for assigned staff and intern
- Participates in the daily operation of ES, including telephone triage, face-to-face evaluations, ongoing support and evaluation of Crisis Stabilization Unit consumers, liaison with community providers for continuity of care and referral of consumer
- Participates in managing the daily operation of ES via assuring adequate scheduling, participating in UR, participation in the rotation of on- call coverage nights and weekends, policy and procedure implementation and development
Schedule available: Shift available Monday through Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required Required Experience
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other related human service field required
- Independent licensure preferred (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC)
- Five years experience in the field of mental health required
Tracking Code: 1236-709
Job Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular