Ascension Health Behavioral Health Counselor 4 / Providence Park Physicians - Eastwood Clinic / Fee-split up to Full-time Work in Novi, Michigan
Additional Job Information
*Title: *Behavioral Health Counselor 4
*City, State: *Novi,MI
*Location: *Providence Park Physicians
*Department: *Eastwood Novi
*Additional Job Details: *Fee-split up to Full-time Work
St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
The Behavioral Health Conselor provides behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Assists in case management, outreach, aftercare, collaboration with referral sources and collaboration with health providers.
- Participates in clinical supervision as well as responds to acute care needs of patients.
- Maintains relationships with community resources, referral sources, agencies and associations.
- Provides health education programs.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified by the Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP) required for substance abuse services only. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Licensed Master Social Worker preferred. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing office.
- Master's Level Degree
- Master's level degree required
- Two years of experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining the St. John Providence Health System team, please apply by completing an online application at stjohnprovidence.org.
If you have questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824 between the hours of 7:30 am and 8:00 pm EST Monday-Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Reasonable Accommodation St. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied. Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Job Title: Behavioral Health Counselor 4 / Providence Park Physicians - Eastwood Clinic / Fee-split up to Full-time Work
Job ID: 161803
Location: MI - Novi
Full/Part Time: PRN