The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. Commercial Real Estate Appraiser in Oak Brook, Illinois
Inland Real Estate Brokerage & Consulting, Inc. currently seeks a self-driven general certified, MAI designated commercial real estate appraiser to lead our appraisal-valuation services platform. This role is a full-time, salaried position with benefits and is based in Oak Brook, IL.
- Assess value of commercial real estate properties locally, regionally and nationally.
- Identify and obtain valuation service opportunities for existing clients; establish and build new relationships
- Technical report writing proficiency and presentation with property records, reports and support documentation
- Provide excellent customer service with the highest degree of expertise and integrity
- Develop and manage the department
- Five to seven years of experience in the valuation of commercial, industrial, multi-family, land, farms and other property types
- Four-Year Degree preferred
- Illinois Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license
- MAI designation required
- Multi-state certification a plus
- Existing client base desired to augment our platform
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Req #: 16-0343
Post Date: 10/3/2016
Job Title: Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
Inland Company: Inland Real Estate Brokerage and Consulting, Inc.
City: Oak Brook