The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. VP Risk Manager in Oak Brook, Illinois
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the primary responsibility of the Vice President, Risk Manager is to advance the banks Enterprise Risk Management Program by identifying, reporting and addressing potential risks associated with bank operations. This position will utilize risk management tools and strategy to identify, assess and manage risk within each department. CORE
- Identifies, measures, reports and tracks various types of risk levels associated with bank products or operations.
- Develops tools and methods for risk assessment and monitoring.
- Performs product or departmental risk assessments and reviews.
- Communicates with various bank departments, informing them of potential risk concerns.
- Create and/or maintain departmental risk regulatory requirements and manages adherence to those requirements.
- Prepares and presents monthly or quarterly risk exposure reports to the Risk Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Tracks and maintains past and current information discussed with the Risk Committee.
- Follow up on regulatory exam, internal/external audit, and any other third party review recommendations.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This position requires broad knowledge equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business major.
- This position requires over 2 years’ experience in banking operations and / or bank audit, loan review or control systems.
- Certifications/licenses preferred for this position include; CPA, CRCM, Loan Review Certification.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are required for this position.
- Keyboarding skills are required for this position. (At least 50 WPM).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position requires occasional local travel.
Req #: 16-0359
Post Date: 10/12/2016
Job Title: VP Risk Manager
Inland Company: Inland Bank & Trust
City: Oak Brook