Citi AML Team Lead - Wealth Holding Vehicle in O'Fallon, Missouri
Primary Location: United States,Missouri,O'fallon
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16068602
Citibank has designed a process to conduct due diligence on certain clients. The program includes review of transaction activity and necessary “Know Your Customer” information.
Citi is seeking a senior level Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Analyst that can successfully analyze transaction activity associated with identified high risk clients based on a client’s profile. Reviews include analysis of complex “Know Your Customer” information in order to successfully complete the requirements of Citi’s Enhanced Due Diligence program. Specific responsibilities vary and may involve reviewing a client’s account activity, statements, internet research, and client profile information, which may result in escalation of unusual activity to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU). Internal and external customer contact may be required.
The selected candidate will be required to continuously look for ways to improve the current process and share best practices with senior leadership. Participating in senior leadership meetings to analyze documentation and processes to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed. The selected candidate will also be required to assist senior level management in gathering data and information for executive level reporting and to take ownership of specified projects and tasks. Other responsibilities may include worklflow management and direct oversight and leadership of other analysts.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills that may involve presentations to direct and senior level management. The selected candidate will at times be heavily involved in leading/participating in intermediate level projects. Candidate will also maintain excellent organizational and time management skills with a high level focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
• Subject matter expertise in AML, EDD and KYC regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrated success articulating and delivering findings on AML high risk behaviors and KYC data
• High Level analytical research and investigative skill set including experience with background checks/intelligence/customer research/transactional analysis
• High level of analytical skills and complex problem-solving
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize findings and present in a clear concise manner to peers, direct and senior level management
• Ability to contribute, support, and lead efforts to achieve department/ business unit goals, up to and including recommendations to changes in policy and procedures resulting from review findings, participate in leadership level meetings, and quality assurance review of analyst case work
• Assists leadership with escalating potential compliance driven risks
• Assists leadership with additional duties such as special projects, time driven deliverables, and customer escalations
• Operational leadership and diplomacy skills
• Knowledge of Citibank branch processes and procedures
• Strong knowledge of Citibank customer and transaction systems ( i.e., Concierge, Citismart, CRU, On Demand, etc.)
• Bi-lingual (Spanish preferred)
• CAMS/CFE certification preferred
• Prior experience in a production operations environment
• Minimum 1 year of Operational Leadership Experience including delivering in a high-volume, goal-based production/operations-based environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience