Citi Loan Closer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Primary Location: United States,Missouri,O'fallon
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Credit
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16064186
Work in a team environment to close loans and support the necessary team functions.
• Responsible for validating closing conditions have been met and for inputting loan information into LPM so the loan documents may be prepared with proper escrow information and fees (within investor / regulatory guidelines).
• In addition the closer will work directly with the Vendor to follow up for the final HUD and ensuring funds are requested timely.
• The closer will work with the client to ensure they are aware of any closing conditions, which includes any cash to close etc.
• The closer is responsible for ensuring timely delivery and communication between both the Vendor and the client to avoid any delays or issues with the closing.
• Maintain the highest possible standard of customer service while supporting the team goals while ensuring compliance to all Citi policies.
Required: High School/GED.
•At least 6 months experience in mortgage closing or processing related functions, preferably in a Retail Mortgage environment.
•Mathematical skills necessary to perform pricing calculations and funding worksheets.
•Team oriented with strong abilities to communicate effectively via telephone and written correspondence.
•Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to multi tasks and work under tight deadlines.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook. Preferred: Knowledge of Citi processes/procedures. Knowledge of LPM, and Citiworks beneficial.
Specialized knowledge of state specific regulations and practices, product parameters, predications/conditions.
No Relocation Available.
Employee Referral Disclaimer
Any referral fee you may be eligible for will be based on the referral program for the business in which the vacancy exists.
Employee Referral Eligibility
Candidates who already exist in our database may not be eligible for a referral fee. Also, ensure you are not subject to any non-solicitation clauses from previous employers
M-Fri 11a-8p or 9a-6p and Occasional Saturdays