Citi Ops Support Assistant 2 - RCQC in O'Fallon, Missouri
Primary Location: United States,Missouri,O'fallon
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16068604
Ops Support Assistant 2
Grade Level: C05
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm or 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Assists Sr. Supervisor by providing guidance to all levels of staff regarding processes and operating procedures of team supported
. • Coordinates team efforts to ensure the efficiency, quality, and timeliness of the general operation to maintain the workflow of the department supported.
• Evaluates staff resource allocation and helps identify potential issues that may impact department workflow.
• Attends meetings/conference calls as required and serves as a subject matter expert for team supported.
• Develops operating processes and procedures for team(s) supported.
• Makes recommendations for process improvements to manager(s) supported.
• Develops and maintains documentation of processes and procedures for department(s) supported.
• Interacts with all levels of managers, internal departments, and external clients to resolve complex issues.
• Assists with system testing and services on project teams for new business initiatives.
• Resolves the most sensitive issues, while balancing the needs of the employee, company, and clients.
• Provides coaching and training to employees and answers procedural questions to ensure consistency throughout area.
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience is required
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Good mathematical, analysis, and problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to identify performance and training needs of staff and provide appropriate feedback and coaching
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable processes, standards, software, and/or systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to meet established performance and quality standards
• 1+ years experience as a team leader or other supervisory/leadership experience
• 2+ years experience within the applicable business area