MasterCard Senior Software Engineer, Commercial Development in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Software Engineer, Commercial Development
The Consumer Solutions Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the agile delivery of leading edge Web based applications and services. The position will provide technical expertise for: completing detailed design and development, supporting implementations, functional testing, and technical testing. This role will work closely with Consumer Solutions architects, developers, analysts, and project managers as well as business partners and other MasterCard technology teams. A successful candidate will deliver cost effective technology solutions which align to standards, achieve business requirements, and are easy to maintain and operate.
- Write server-side and client-side code for e-commerce applications.
- Work closely with Product Owner to derive technical solutions from business requirements.
- Design and develop Service Oriented applications.
- Being an active contributor of idea sharing, brainstorming sessions, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of developing Web Services, SOA and Web applications.
- Discipline of working in a continuous integration, TDD environment.
- Display a history of creativity, drive and innovation.
- Server side frameworks: JEE, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-WS.
- Databases: Oracle.
- Other: JBoss AS, XML, XSLT, GWT, Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-41522