USG Corporation CDL Driver - Ogden in Ogden, Utah
Put yourself in the driver’s seat of a company who is a leader in the building materials distribution industry. Operate state of the art equipment to deliver building materials. Plus, our employees say working on our team has been a great career choice!
We have an immediate FULL TIME position available for local delivery of building materials. CDL A or B is required. Work days are Mondays through Fridays (occasional Saturdays). No overnights! We will train the right individual to join our team!
• Must perform all job duties in accordance with our safety policies and procedures
• Comply with all DOT and company load securement procedures
• Operate a delivery vehicle to/from construction sites
• Unload and stock building materials on jobsites as directed; physically handling material with a co-worker-Stocked products may include USG Sheetrock® Brand Ultralight drywall, joint treatment, metal framing, acoustical ceilings, insulation, roofing, stucco, bagged cement and other building materials -May include carrying material up or down stairways and loading/unloading material in/out of elevators
Come build your driving career where you can sleep in your own bed at night and have benefits from day one! We’re proud to support a drug-free work environment.
• Valid CDL A or B and a good driving record
• Hydraulic/Articulated boom experience is desired but not required
• Able to understand and follow all applicable safety rules and procedures
• Ability to work independently and with a team
/L&W operates a family of building material distributors and is a subsidiary of 110 year old USG Corporation.
Highlights: • Largest dealer in North America for drywall, ceilings, steel framing, insulation and other building materials/
/ • Currently operate 140 locations across 37 states in the United States /
• L&W Supply is part of a 9,000 employees-strong organization
• Committed to the highest levels of safety, customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do
• Exceptional benefits that can start on your first day-Life Insurance -Medical, Dental and Vision -401(k) and Cash Balance retirement plans -And more!
L&W Supply leads the industry in safety, but that's just the beginning of how we care for our employees. We offer competitive pay, overtime potential and performance bonus. Additionally, there are opportunities for career advancement and relocation. /
Job: *Truck Driver, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer
Title: CDL Driver - Ogden
Requisition ID: CAP10114