USG Corporation Warehouseman - Ogden in Ogden, Utah
L&W Supply is the largest specialty dealer in North America for drywall, ceilings, steel framing and other building materials used by commercial and residential specialty contractors. L&W Supply currently operates 140 locations across 37 states in the United States. A subsidiary of 110 year old USG Corporation, L&W Supply is part of a 9,000 employees-strong organization committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do.
L&W Supply leads the industry in safety ratings, but that’s just the beginning of how we care for our employees. We offer competitive pay, overtime potential, incentives for good performance, and exceptional benefits. Plus, our separate investment and retirement plans help secure your future. We make a conscious effort to retain our best employees and help them build long term careers with us.
Learn more about the possibilities with L&W Supply athttp://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
- Follows all applicable safety rules while completing all aspects of the position.
- Receives and places into inventory, all incoming building material products.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse for effective and efficient utilization of available storage space while also ensuring that all products can be quickly retrieved for shipment.
- Maintains all products in a quality and marketable condition and keeps accurate inventory records.
- Pulls ordered material from inventory and stages it for placement or delivery vehicles.
Loads material directly onto customer’s vehicle.
Knows and follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in all applicable building material products and be able to quickly recognize and respond to noticeable quality problems.
- Able to safely and efficiently operate a forklift and be able to handle heavy and awkward loads.
- Knowledgeable in regulations concerning truck weight limits when loading. Able to estimate the weight of forklift loads so that the delivery vehicles are properly loaded and are not overweight.
- Able to physically sort through various products in order to remove defective material. As an example, board bundles range in size from 4’ x 8’ and larger and weigh 115 pounds or greater.
Title: Warehouseman - Ogden
Requisition ID: CAP10115