Pilot Thomas Logistics Frac Dispatcher in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This opening is in Oklahoma City, OK
Are you ready to fuel your future?
With more than 69 years of experience in the industry, Pilot Thomas Logistics is the premier provider of fuel, lubricants and chemicals to the Energy, Marine, Mining and Industrial markets. The corporate headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas and there are more than 3,000 team members located throughout North America allowing us to provide high quality products and outstanding services to our valued customers.
Description of Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Dispatching trucks and scheduling; daily communication with our drivers and lead crew members for scheduling
- Maintaining data in spreadsheets and working on multiple screens
- Inventory and record keeping reconciliation
- Auditing of daily paperwork and submitting accurate paperwork to billing
- Working closely with Terminal Manager and Quality Control Managers for scheduling
- Administrative duties as required by Terminal Manager
- Prior business related coursework, above high school level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization skills
- Extreme focus on time management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills
- Prior knowledge and/or proficiency in SAP
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.