Washington State DSHS Forms and Records Analyst 3 in Olympia, Washington
Forms and Records Analyst 3
Application review and interviews begin immediately. It's to your advantage to apply now.
Do you have experience with the Public Records Act and an advanced skills using Microsoft Office? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Apply today!
Children's Administration of DSHS is currently recruiting for a dynamic, motivated and culturally competent Forms and Records Analyst 2 to join our team within the Division of Children and Family Services office in Olympia, Washington*. *As a Forms and Records Analyst s you will be responsible for processing and handling requests for public records of in accordance with requirements. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
Some of what you will be doing
- Examine records to determine if they can be released or need to be redacted.
- Provide consultation to clients and represent DSHS administrations in meetings.
- Process and gather information for and respond to public records requests
- Document and review requests
- Clarify with requestor if unclear
- Conduct initial risk assessment
- Search and collect records to ensure all requested information and records are unaltered.
Other duties as assigned. What we are looking for
Experience with the Public Records Act and/or Discovery processes
- Working knowledge of DSHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Advance level of skill utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and good organization skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and/or external customers
- Ability to work in a high volume diverse and stressful environment
Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and records Who should apply Professionals with:
Two years as Forms and Records Analyst 2 OR
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, industrial engineering, social services, paralegal or a related field AND 2 years of experience in forms and/or records management, public disclosure, clerical duties associated with records management or customer service. Experience in forms and records management, paralegal or public disclosure may be substituted, year for year, for the required education. OR
- An Associate of Arts degree in business administration, accounting, industrial engineering, social services, paralegal or a related field AND 4 years of experience in forms and/or records management, public disclosure, clerical duties associated with records management or customer service. Experience in forms and records management, paralegal or public disclosure may be substituted, year for year, for the required education. OR
- A high school diploma, or equivalent AND 6 years of experience in forms and/or records management, clerical duties associated with records management, public disclosure, paralegal or customer service.
Some jobs may require full criminal background check. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Job Number: 2016-09616 JZ26
Department: Dept. of Social and Health Services
Closing: 10/30/2016 11:59 PM Pacific
Agency: State of Washington
Address: View Job Posting for Agency Information View Job Posting for Location, Washington, 98504.
Salary: $3,287.00 - $4,313.00 Monthly
Location: Thurston County – Olympia, WA