First National Bank Commercial Appraisal Analyst in Omaha, Nebraska
JobTitle: Commercial Appraisal Analyst
Date Posted: 10/04/2016
Location: Omaha - First National Plaza (114th & Dodge)
Remote Option: Remote worksite possible
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Posting Category: Professional
External Posting Code: CL
· Complete internal residential, commercial, and/or agricultural real estate evaluations in compliance with approved guidelines. Requires ability to research data and derive property values.
· Review noncomplex and complex commercial, agricultural, and/or residential appraisals and write administrative and/or technical level reviews. Requires ability to determine compliance with FIRREA Regulations and appropriateness of appraiser's reasoning, logic, and conclusions. Reviewer will communicate results to loan officer.
· Complete Reliance Reviews for subsequent transactions.
· Inspect, research, and prepare certified appraisal reports in compliance with USPAP to be used for loan underwriting purposes, if required.
· Review environmental due diligence screens and reports for lending purposes.
· Engage environmental professional to complete Phase I reports.
· Review basic Phase I environmental reports.
· Ability to function and produce quality reports/reviews under high volume and deadline orientated workflow.
· Assist loan officers and loan operations in various states of the appraisal and environmental process throughout FNNI - serve as resource for real estate valuation and environmental concerns/questions.
· Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws, and regulations applicable to the role.
· Position will require on-site inspections and some travel to affiliate banks.
· Qualified candidate will need to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 2-5+ years experience in the commercial or agricultural real estate industry. A SAMPLE APPRAISAL REPORT MAY BE BROUGHT TO THE INTERVIEW (WRITTEN BY APPLICANT).
· Certified General Appraisal License
· Commercial real estate experience is required;
· Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and adhere to established deadlines.
· Basic PC and office equipment skills including Microsoft Office Suite Word and Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Self-Print Poster: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocposter.pdf
Click here to download 'EEO Is The Law' Supplemental: https://firstnational.igreentree.com/CSSInternal/EEOCDocs/eeocsupplement.pdf