C&A Industries, Inc MARKETING COORDINATOR in Omaha, Nebraska
Job Reference: 16-577007
A fast growing company is seeking a marketing coordinator to play an integral role on their team. This marketing coordinator is responsible for managing a wide variety of projects while ensuring print and digital campaigns are successfully launched.
Marketing coordinator duties include:
• Implement marketing and promotional campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing strategies; planning and organizing promotional campaigns; updating marketing calendar; and more
• Coordinate and execute all aspects of assigned marketing campaigns including: planning, creative development, maintaining customer databases, coordinating mailing lists, campaign deployment, monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and summarizing data
• Write, edit and proof content on a variety of projects related to campaigns
• Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, new product information and relaying customer feedback
• Coordinate print and digital production with multiple vendors
• Help create and manage multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules working under direction of cross-functional team members
• Other duties, as assigned
Marketing coordinator requirements include:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience in marketing field, minimum one to two years
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
This company offers a competitive benefits package and a proven investment in it's employees by mentoring and promoting from within. If you enjoy days that move quickly in an environment that fosters open communications, collaboration, creativity and respect, apply today for this marketing coordinator position.
Position: Sales/Marketing Support
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in your area or call (800) 910-7354 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.