Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Senior Proposal Manager/Capture Lead in Orlando, Florida
Kratos provides a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment where innovation and creativity thrive. At Kratos, those who pursue excellence can experience how their actions directly contribute to both the Company's financial success and their own growth. That is why our employees take every assignment personally. At the core of Kratos mission is our commitment to recruit, retain and advance a diverse, talented team of highly motivated professionals to solve critical challenges to the benefit of our customers, shareholders and employees. As a result, our customers view us as trusted advisors in helping them achieve their critical objectives.
We are seeking Proposal Manager to lead our Business Development team in a full range of proposal life cycle activities.
Critical Attributes and Capabilities:
- Deliver 100% compliant, compelling proposal documentation on-time
- Review and analyze RFPs and related documentation
- Lead a team of writers, coordinators, graphics artist
- Prepare and write proposal documentation that is clear, compelling and grammatically correct
- Develop kickoff packages and participate in strategy sessions
- Demonstrate a proven win record of $100M+ proposals
Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Manage the full range of proposal life cycle activities from pre-RFP bid approval through contract award.
- Analyze solicitation documents; develop proposal management plan, compliance matrix, proposal outline, schedule, themes and discriminators.
- Manages a diverse group of subject matter experts with competing priorities and drives process to completion.
- Manages the technical, management and past performance volumes/sections
- Provides proposal coordination support to include: managing data requests, technical experts and subcontractors; development of templates for data collection; and ensuring schedule adherence.
- Responsible for assisting in providing post-submission support including oral presentations, Best and Final Offer requests, agency clarification requests, and contract negotiation.
- Uses extensive proposal experience to provide production support, including desktop publishing, reproduction coordination, and quality control checks.
- Supports development of Capture Plans for upcoming proposal efforts, to include intelligence/data collection, win strategy development and integration, and proposal resource requirements planning.
- Develops and produces other technical and marketing materials, and maintains boilerplate and proposal libraries
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree and 10 years of related experience required.
- Successful track record of winning DoD Large Scale Proposal 100M+
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, MS Project
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Possess knowledge of procedure s of government contracting to perform pre award procurement actions
- Proposal Management and Coordination
- Government proposal requirements
Job Tracking ID: KTTS-16-082
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: March 28, 2017
Job Level: Management
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: April 4, 2017