CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Manager/Director in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Description We are seeking a Tax Manager or Directorfor our Oshkosh, WI office.
- Heavy review experience in a variety of for-profit industries.
- Excellent staff mentoring skills, demonstrated ability to manage client relationships, and the desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies.
- Previous background in succession planning, partnership, and corporation tax planning highly desirable.
- 6+ years progressive experience preparing and reviewing all types of tax returns, recognizing tax saving opportunities, and implementing tax strategies in the for-profit sector.
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field
- CPA licensure required for manager, JD or EA accepted for Director
- This position has the production and client responsibilities for the preparation and review of all types of tax returns (individual, corporate, multi-state, etc.). Thus, candidates must have experience preparing progressively complex individual and corporate tax returns as well as the ability to efficiently perform research on client tax issues.
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-0996
Title: Tax Manager/Director