Examinetics Recruiter in Overland Park, Kansas
Be Our Next Success Story!
Examinetics,is the largest provider of on-site occupational health screening, and data management services in the nation. Our corporate headquarters are located in Overland Park, Kansas.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Recruiterto join our HR team. Individual will be responsible for nationwide recruitment of our Field Technicians and corporate office positions. This is a fast paced position requiring the individual to be able to multi task.
- Conduct screening interviews and make second interview recommendations to hiring supervisors.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Assist with the improvement of recruitment advertising strategies and placement.
- Maintain recruitment reporting system, which monitors recruitment cost and effectiveness.
- Maintain an effective filing for applications and resumes received that satisfies all State and Federal legal requirements.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions.
- Validate entire new hire process is within equal employment practices.
- Assist with pre-employment screening as necessary.
- Cross-train with other positions in the HR Department for purposes of back-up.
Education, Skills and/or Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years previous recruitment experience working in a fast paced environment. Previous nationwide recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Experience with medical personnel recruitment beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prefer PHR certification
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefit package. great team and place to work!
Examinetics participates in the US. On-line Employment Eligibility Verification System. By the third day of employment, Examinetics confirms all new hires are authorized by the Government to work in the USA. EEO.
To apply, please email: Kay.Hawkemail@example.com*
Job Location: USA [KS, Overland Park]
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Job Category: Human Resources