HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supply Chain Coordinator - Surgery in Overland Park, Kansas
_Come be a part of our GROWING SURGICAL TEAM!_
_Now Hiring: Internal Supply Chain Coordinator– O.R. – Full Time - Days (Monday through Friday)_
Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
The hospital, near the Overland Park and Leawood city lines, continues to be a leader in cancer care. It was the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife®. This revolutionary new treatment for destroying harmful tumors does not require surgery or anesthesia, and lets the patient go home immediately after treatment with few, if any, side effects. It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite®, an advanced technology for breast cancer.
Responsible for building, implementing and maintaining all supply chain system activities within the O.R. Directly responsible for maintaining Meditech O.R. preference cards and the Meditech O.R. Dictionaries with respect to supplies. Clearly communicates changes and aids with education to appropriate personnel in regards to preference card supply changes and new supply items. Participates with the O.R.’s physical inventory counts. #cb
- Graduate from Surgical Technology program and/or equivalent clinical training preferred, and/or Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical/materials experience O.R. experience preferred
- Organization – proactively prioritized needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely
- Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Knowledge of Meditech O.R. Module and SMART a plus
Title: Supply Chain Coordinator - Surgery
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-47695