SAP Executive/Team Assistant foundation SAP S/4HANA Job in Palo Alto, California
Requisition ID: 127221
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA foundation product management team is a global organization enabling SAP customers to transform their business by helping them to adopt business innovation in a scalable way. SAP Best Practices and Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS) is an integral pillar accomplishing this mission by defining and delivering on the solution packaging strategy.
Provide executive and administrative support for the senior team members of SAP S/4HANA development and product management. This individual will work closely with the VPs on a daily basis, as well as support to the extended team. Due to the nature of this role, this individual is expected to interact with senior executives inside and outside SAP as a regular part of his/her job. This individual is expected to have a high attention to detail, superb organizational skills, ability to multi-task significantly and work well under pressure.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Closely engage and collaborate with the foundation leadership team and provide business operations support
Calendar: Maintain/prioritize and organize Outlook calendar Schedule appointments, Communicate with key individuals inside and outside of the organization. Provides information to board members, senior leaders, managers, co-workers, customers, partners, vendors, and prospects.
Travel and Meeting Logistics Coordination: Arrange meetings (internal team & external customer/vendor/partner) and coordinate conference logistics as required. Schedule appointments and complete travel or conference arrangements. Process expenses associated with such travel/meeting coordination.
Support strategic SAP events and strategic customer and internal meeting logistics.
Coordinate activities across special projects, including reporting and analytics.
Communicate with key individuals inside and outside of the organization. Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Customer Focus: Gives high priority to customer satisfaction and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers --- gets first hand information and uses it for providing solutions; proactively establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Acts as liaison between internal and external stakeholders and customers.
• Time Management: Uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; has strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Organization: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
• Confidentiality: Experienced at handling sensitive information, including confidential, with appropriate level of tact and diplomacy.
• Functional and Technical Skills: Utilizes advanced PC software skills (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Working knowledge of SAP systems is a plus) in order to update and maintain internal systems and files necessary to support information requirements of management.
• Interpersonal Skills: Relates well to all kinds of people throughout the organization. Builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact. Ability to generate trusted relationships with internal customers. Maintains strict confidences as required.
• Initiative and Judgment: Works to influence and is proactive. Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
This position is located in Palo Alto, California. It represents an excellent opportunity for professional growth by allowing the individual to gain executive visibility through close collaboration with top management and other key areas and groups across SAP. Specific requirements include:
High School Diploma or GED required
2 years of professional work experience and excellent proven track record
Prior experience in Executive Support is required
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Working knowledge of SAP systems is preferred
Ability to deliver highest quality under deadline pressure and in complex environments
Outstanding communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to remain calm when juggling multiple tasks
Demonstrate an ability to make decisions and handle difficult situations independently, while exercising judgment and discretion
Ability to solve problems; anticipate and manage project expectations and risks; presents problems and solutions effectively to appropriate leadership
Professional, authoritative and friendly attitude.
Develop and leverage relationships with key business people
Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing
Experienced in both start up and established corporate cultures
Ability to work with colleagues at every level of the organization
Fluency in English, additional languages preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com email@example.com at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: No Selection