Robert Half Finance & Accounting Accounting Manager/Supervisor in Pendergrass, Georgia
My client based in far North East Atlanta is looking for an accounting manager because of growth. The position will be responsible for managing the day to day accounting activities including month end close activities, account reconciliations, and financial statement reporting. The job requirements are:
- Oversee all areas of accounting, tax, and customs compliance
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of the monthly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS (including some cost accounting).
- Review and approve all members' final accounting transactions.
- Review and approve final payment registers.
- Supervise monthly close process including journal entries and accruals.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts monthly and submit monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Supervise fixed asset reporting, capital expenditures and schedules.
- Compliance with all governmental census reporting requirements.
- Coordinate and assist with external auditors in performing reviews and audits of accounting records.
- Assist in implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Review and monitor daily cash.
- Prepare various management presentations analyzing the company's business operations, profits and revenues, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for fastest consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00920-0008857024
Functional Role: Accounting Supervisor/Mgr/Dir
Postal Code: 30567
Compensation: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Min of 5+ years relevant experience – Preferred in a manufacturing environment
- Min 1 year of management experience
- Demonstrated accounting technical skills, CPA preferred
- Cost Accounting experience preferred
- Effective communication, interaction, and presentation skills required
- Proven ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Ability to identify issues and take initiative to address
- Customer oriented focus with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer and software knowledge are essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of Mapics , AS400, ERP system, Info XA, Powerlink and International Financial Management preferred