Robert Half-Office Team Healthcare OfficeTeam Healthcare Practice Bld Account Exec in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 152541
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase Healthcare Group’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate development: Recruit, interview and match skilled healthcare administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer service and administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/university degrees not required.
- Extracurricular activities: e.g. university (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft Office product.
Business Unit: Office Team Healthcare