Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Principal Retirement Advisor - (Philadelphia/Wilmington)-734485
Capital One ShareBuilder 401(k) is an RIA designed to make retirement plans easy and affordable for everyone. The company provides an all Exchange Traded Fund 401(k) platform and serves as an ERISA 3(38) investment manager on every one of its plans, helping employers to lower costs and reassign risk. ShareBuilder 401k is a part of Capital One ShareBuilder which is one of the nation's largest online self-directed brokerages, offering investment products such as stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs.
The ShareBuilder 401(k) Licensed Financial Advisor will be responsible for retirement plan sales and asset goals for assigned territory, and secondarily, support business events and programs throughout the Philadelphia/Wilmington Metro. The role includes selling, agreement negotiations, and supporting clients on-going.
- Manage sales pipeline in specific geographies and improve programs to meet and exceed AUM sales quotas.
- High level of outbound cold calls to generate 5+ face-to-face and web-based meetings per week
- Provide accurate pipeline reports, forecasts, and expert CRM management of prospects
- Manage lead programs and prospect/customer events in coordination with the Marketing team
- Test new concepts to develop and share best practices across the organization for takeover opportunities
- Manage new client setup, rollout 401(k) participant training, and maintain on-going account check-ups with plan sponsors and participants.
- Help support and build new adjunct geographies in coordination with the ShareBuilder 401K Sales Team Lead to grow the business.
Requirements for success include:
- Strong relationship building skills, professional acumen, persistence and drive to win clients
- Possess strong understanding of 401(k) plans, Profit Sharing Plans and Defined Benefit and Contribution Plans
- Gain and maintain strong familiarity with Third Party Administrators, Department of Labor regulations, ERISA and IRS codes pertaining to retirement plans, compliance issues and legislative acts
- Learn and maintain strong understanding of ShareBuilder 401(k) product offering and its competitive advantages relative to competing solutions.
- Provide commission tracking and submissions for direct sales and support pricing tier program for customers.
- Gather and communicate critical prospect and customer feedback to leadership team for product, marketing, sales, and customer success needs:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 3 years Sales experience with a track record as a top producer
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- Series 66 license OR a Series 63 and 65 required
- Strong understanding of 401(k) plans
- Experience with 401(k) plan design and sales
- Excellent customer service, sales, communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with online marketing, Web 2.0 and online commerce a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, web conferencing and Excel.
- Should be obsessed with results and measuring and improving performance
- Superior face-to-face and web-based consultative prospect and customer skills (SPIN, Solution Selling, etc.)
- Extensive experience cold calling directly and selling to small/medium-size businesses
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Proven team interaction skills including demonstrated success training, leading, and motivating colleagues
- Ability to travel as needed with some flexibility to work non-standard hours to support network building, growth and client relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia-Philadelphia-Remote
Other Locations:United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time