CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Wealth Advisor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Description We are seeking a Wealth Advisor for our Plymouth Meeting office of CliftonLarsonAllen. The primary role of the Wealth Advisor is to provide “Total Wealth Advisory” services to their clients. Total Wealth Advisory is a comprehensive service that revolves around a personal financial plan and includes advice on all of clients financial and tax needs. The Wealth Advisor should be knowledgeable in personal tax, asset management, financial planning, insurance and estate and retirement planning.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Market services to principals of the firm and their clients.
- Meet with prospects and make presentations.
- Gather data from clients in the planning process.
- Oversee and delegate financial planning work to staff.
- Responsible for billing and managing AS400 system.
- Responsible for managing and developing staff.
- Responsible for delivering “Noticeably Different” client service.
- Responsible for managing client relationships.
- Implement insurance and annuity products with clients if needed.
- Deliver financial plans to clients and make recommendations.
- Oversee implementation of plans and all products and services required (insurance, investments)
- Oversee and monitor client investment portfolios.
- Perform additional tasks requested by management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible financial services experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CFP certification.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLC (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability IND123
Requisition Number: 16-1132
Title: Wealth Advisor