CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Experienced Audit Associate in Phoenix, Arizona
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is looking for a highly motivated Experienced Audit Associate to join our team in our Phoenix office. You will supervise and perform significant audit and review engagements for our clients, build relationships, and assure continued close personal attention to their needs. This is a rapidly growing practice and CLA seniors get the footing they need to step confidently into leadership positions and more specialized practice areas. CLA prides itself as the career-growing firm and partner with you to advance your career. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve the needs of nonprofits and governments with a Top 10 Firm, than we’d like to talk to you!
- Responsible for in-charge engagements of varying size and complexity simultaneously
- Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures impacting industry-specific issues Audit complex areas/transactions as well as prepare financial statements and related reports
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of staff
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff
- Keep manager/principal aware of engagement status and problem areas
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather information to ensure timely engagement wrap-up
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations
- Prior experience with an established public accounting and/or professional services firm preferred
- Compliance audits conducted under GAGAS for Single Audit or Yellow Book a plus
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Prior experience servicing nonprofit clients preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel
ABOUT THE FIRM:
- CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets — all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
- CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability
Requisition Number: 16-1127
Title: Experienced Audit Associate