Convergys Recruiting Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
The Talent Acquisition Leader ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and managing a team who assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
• Responsible for leadership, development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs and drive execution of an effective short-term recruiting strategy
• Lead a team responsible for execution of hiring and sourcing talent. Direct activities to assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies. Coaches team in collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders to ensure quality of candidates and to meet the needs of Business
• Evaluate external labor market conditions, analyze hiring trends, turnover rates, and candidate feedback to recommend changes, improvements, solutions for the organization's recruitment strategies in order to adapt activities against changing market conditions and meet expectations of the Business
• Responsible for analyzing data to identify gaps and trends. Contribute to development of recruiting metrics and analytics to help guide decision making, measure team productivity, and program ROI
• Assist in developing strategy to leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly attract and source qualified candidates. Supports strategies to enhance the company’s diversity recruitment strategy through relationship building.
• Partner with HR and Compensation to share market trend knowledge and develop cross-functional strategy to attract and retain talent through competitive compensation packages and offers
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Measures team performance against maintaining consistent standards for all applicants and ensuring compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
USA, Phoenix, AZ- Colonnade
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Customer Service Careers
For anyone who dreams of a successful career, there’s a beginning - a point at which you choose a path to take. For many, and hopefully this includes you, Convergys is that beginning. We have the privilege of leading a team of talented and motivated professionals working in locations all over the world, united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers. This focus on relationships isn’t simply a service we provide – it’s the foundation for how we work together, value our team members and invest in our communities.
What can you expect from a career at Convergys:
Knowledge and skill development
Multiple career path opportunities
A wide array of benefits and performance-based rewards
World-class facilities and work environment
At Convergys, you are at the driver's seat of your career development and will have many opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Classroom and computer-based training, talent development, and employee engagement programs will help you and your teams succeed and have fun!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.