Willis Client Manager - Employee Benefits in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
**Job Role : Client Manager - Employee Benefits Location : Pittsburgh, PA
The Company **
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
The Business Human capital and benefits High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster well being and implement solutions that work.
The Role WTW’s Health and Benefits Practice (H&B;) designs and deploys cutting-edge employee benefit and reward programs for today's leading employers. Our clients range from medium to large employees and include innovative Silicon Valley tech startups, iconic cultural institutions, name brand retailers, engineering and architecture firms, and more. The Client Manager has an integral role in maintaining client satisfaction and service, brokerage and consulting. This individual will develop and enhance foundation skills in employee benefits and insurance to advance their career at Willis Towers Watson.
- Responsible for the daily support of client deliverables and initiatives including employee benefits brokerage, consulting, and general account management
- Manage basic and complex service issues and research for team members on client related issues
- Manage production of annual client deliverables and reports
- Maintain internal and external compliance; 5500 reporting, legislative adherence, internal compliance protocols
- Provide information to update client database with annual renewals for Invoice management and revenue tracking
- Prepare and present reports for stewardship, pre-renewal strategies, renewal presentations, placement activity along with analysis
- Be able to work with the external market to provide deliverables within specified timelines
- Promote client satisfaction and build client relationships
Support Willis Towers Watson values Team Engagement
Coordinate activity with team to meet deadline and deliverables
- Be able to communicate priorities and expectations to all client team members
- Provide market analyses and benchmarking studies for clients
- Provide basic data analysis and financial modeling
- Employer/Client administrative support and education with National Subject Matter Experts
- Facilitate set up and development of Online Communication Portals Travel Requirements Must be able to travel to client meetings. Occasional travel outside of the state may be required.
- Five or more years of insurance industry and/or brokerage experience
- 2 years or more of employee benefit products and of analytical knowledge on funding options
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Life and Health license preferred or completion within 90 days of hire
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player but a self-starter
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve client related issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, and web-based applications
- Demonstrate a commitment to building new skills
What we can offer you?
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
_Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis Towers Watson may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. _
**Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.**
Job Title: Client Manager - Employee Benefits
Job Function: Client Services/Client Facing
Date Posted: 10/18/2016
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Number: JO-1610-17717
Posting ID: #CB#