Dollar Bank FSB Senior Loan Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Senior Loan Analyst will be primarily responsible for analyzing and preparing credit proposals for new and existing commercial real estate relationships. The job function will also include the monitoring of Borrower’s financial performance to assist in the risk rating process. In addition, the Senior Loan Analyst will assist in the preparation of monthly reports, perform ongoing portfolio analysis and complete other duties as assigned.
• Perform underwriting of new and existing commercial real estate loans to assess the financial condition, repayment capacity and risks associated with the transaction. To include analysis of real estate cash flow, global cash flows, personal cash flow and personal financial statements.
• Review and analyze loan documents, leases, sales agreements, appraisals and other related materials. Effectively communicate results of the underwriting in a written loan presentation for review by lenders and senior management.
• Assist the lenders in the drafting/preparation of application letters.
• Assure all analysis and underwriting conforms to credit policy, banking regulations and commercial real estate underwriting policies.
• Research data to obtain information regarding current and projected status of certain industries, borrowers and market trends to assist in determining its impact on both the real estate and banking industry.
• Prepare monthly credit and portfolio loan reports.
• Assist in documentation collection for annual loan reviews.
• Perform additional assignments as requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field, will consider commensurate experience.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in analysis/underwriting of commercial loans.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in addition to strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, independently and achieve required objectives with limited supervision.
• Ability to work within a team environment, interacting with peers and management within the bank, as well as, with customers and outside support (appraisers, attorneys, accountants, etc.).
• Experience with real estate software a plus.
• Experience in an appraisal related field a plus.
• PA Real Estate License a plus.
Address: Three Gateway Center
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday-Friday, 8:15AM-4:30PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.