Convergys Sr. Recruiter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Sr Recruiter ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and working with various clients to assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
• Assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client, internal department, and appropriate stakeholders
• Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Work with hiring manager(s) and appropriate statekholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring; make recommendations on appropriate hire(s) based on need and candidate interaction
• Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
• Leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
• Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensures compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
• Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2-4 years relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
• Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Pittsburgh, PA
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.