Scottrade Branch Manager - Plantation, FL in Plantation, Florida
The main purpose of this position is to promote Scottrade’s mission of helping clients overcome barriers to financial success. Branch Managers execute on this mission by leading their sales team in needs-based interactions, supervising proactive sales activities, and developing a highly motivated team that puts the client’s needs first while growing the organization’s footprint in their respective area of influence.
• Develop a strong sales team that provides exceptional customer service to our clients, while also driving revenue opportunities for the firm.
• Lead branch associates to grow business opportunities in the local market via in-branch customer contact and seminars. Ensure that branch sales performance objectives are established and collaboratively met.
• Ensure sales professionals are adhering to both company and regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for the ongoing performance management, coaching and development of sales related branch staff and overall branch sales productivity.
• Perform and coach to proactive outbound phone sales activities.
• Manage corporate relationships and build business partnerships across the firm. Partner with Compliance and Branch Administration to ensure all regulatory requirements and responsibilities are met.
• Perform all necessary management functions in a timely manner, including compliance overviews, hiring, evaluations, bonus and merit allocations, and disciplinary action as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Possess comprehensive industry and investment knowledge with an understanding of FINRA rules/regulations.
• Proven sales leadership, management, and motivational skills. Ability to achieve results through collaboration and teamwork.
• Effectively create and foster a positive team environment that gives way to collaboration and unified goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional working relationships with branch team and throughout the organization.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with strong phone sales ability.
• Ability to respond quickly to changing environments.
• Self-motivated with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced client facing environment.
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Some travel required.
• Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 3+ years licensed brokerage experience required.
• 1+ year sales experience required.
• Prior management experience in brokerage industry preferred.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S)
Clean U4 securities record required - FINRA, Series 24 or 9/10 required or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position - FINRA, Series 63 required - FINRA, Series 7 required - FINRA
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.-
Scottrade, Inc., a leading investing services company, partners with more than three million retail clients to provide the trading services and investment solutions they need to overcome barriers to financial success. Founded in 1980, Scottrade pairs its large nationwide branch network with advanced online products and services to help clients gain insight into the market and react quickly to trading opportunities. Other lines of business include Scottrade® Advisor Services, which serves registered investment advisors; Scottrade Investment Management, the nationwide investment advisor; and Scottrade Bank, which provides online retail banking products and services, commercial lending and commercial equipment financing. To learn more about opportunities to advance your career at Scottrade, visit careers.scottrade.com.
To apply you will be required to set up a candidate account, this account will keep you informed of your application status.
Steps to create an account:
If you created an account on or after July 12, 2016, Sign In with your email address and password. If you do not have an account, click Create Account or created one prior to July 12, 2016, click Forgot Password.
Enter your email address
Enter a password. Passwords must contain at least 8 characters, including
At least 1 upper case and one lower case letterAt least 1 numeric digit At least one special character (!, @, #, $, etc.)
If you have any technical questions please contact email@example.com. Thank you!