Comcast Partner Sales Manager in Plymouth, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for marketing and selling Comcast Business Class products and services through indirect distribution channels. Manage ongoing relationships with third-party vendors. Drive revenue and ensure the Partners are positioning Comcast Business Class solutions to their end-users. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance.
- Drives incremental monthly sales to meet or exceed budget objectives with 20-25 partners in a given market or region who are sub agents of a master agent or direct agents/partners.
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the entire suite of Comcast Business Class solutions.
- Ensures consistent completion of product install by partnering with regions relative to survey, order acceptance, construction process, and post-sale process.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues.
- Recruit new direct partners and master sub partners.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel via Sales Force.com.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years of telecom sales experience with a proven track record of success is required
- Indirect sales channel management experience preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Strong time management, coaching and business planning skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer