Convergys Recruiting Manager in Pocatello, Idaho
The Manager Talent Acquisition ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and managing a team who assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
• Responsible for leadership, development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs and drive execution of an effective short-term recruiting strategy
• Lead a team responsible for execution of hiring and sourcing talent. Direct activities to assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies. Coaches team in collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders to ensure quality of candidates and to meet the needs of Business
• Evaluate external labor market conditions, analyze hiring trends, turnover rates, and candidate feedback to recommend changes, improvements, solutions for the organization's recruitment strategies in order to adapt activities against changing market conditions and meet expectations of the Business
• Responsible for analyzing data to identify gaps and trends. Contribute to development of recruiting metrics and analytics to help guide decision making, measure team productivity, and program ROI
• Assist in developing strategy to leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly attract and source qualified candidates. Supports strategies to enhance the company’s diversity recruitment strategy through relationship building.
• Partner with HR and Compensation to share market trend knowledge and develop cross-functional strategy to attract and retain talent through competitive compensation packages and offers
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Measures team performance against maintaining consistent standards for all applicants and ensuring compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
• Bachelor's degree in related field 7+ years of experience (with at least 2 years of progressive management experience) relevant experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Ability to interpret and analyze recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated talent with critical thinking; ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager and/or director
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Has accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Pocatello, ID
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.