Northrop Grumman Logistics Planner 3 in Port Hueneme, California
Logistics Planner 3
Requisition ID: 16024815
Location(s): United States-California-Port Hueneme
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Maintenance Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA and Port Hueneme, CA.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's LCS Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements.
• The maintenance administrator ensures that an organization's machinery, equipment and other operating mechanisms are adequate and functional.
• The administrator schedules all repair, installation and maintenance work on these mechanisms and machines.
• Maintenance administrator is responsible to identify supplies and equipment to the supply personnel.
• Performs maintenance checks and quality checks as instructed by the maintenance manager.
• The administrator follows the maintenance department's safety rules and policies when performing duties.
• Coordinates preventative and corrective maintenance using the Navy system (SKED and MFOM).
• Pre-plans maintenance on a 30 -60- and 90 day schedule and provides the schedule to the maintenance manager for allocation of proper resources.
• Coordinates maintenance with Sailors while Ashore and deployed.
• Develops meaningful metrics.
• Assist with reports and charts for metrics.
• Sources obsolete and hard to find mission system components, hardware, support and test equipment.
• Ensures Standard Operating procedures supporting Maintenance processes are adequate and current.
• Updates maintenance systems to reflect current status.
• Processes 2K, quality reports and change requests.
• Originate support plans for customers and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel.
• Forecast and manage budget system.
• Will augment field teams as required to support deployments.
• Bachelor's degree and 6 years experience; High School Diploma and 10 years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
• Knowledge and ability to apply skills supporting the Navy 3MC maintenance.
• Knowledge and ability to operate industrial equipment.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs to waist and climb 20 ft vertical ladders.
• Position requires a current Secret Clearance.
• Maintenance/ Production planning experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Logistics Planner 3
Location: California-Port Hueneme
Requisition ID: 16024815