AltSource Channel Sales Manager in Portland, Oregon
What You'll Do:
Are you a sales or channel sales professional with a proven track record of success? Do you have experience developing and implementing a partner recruitment strategy? Does the opportunity to build a program from the ground up get you excited? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you as our Channel Sales Manager.
As AltSource continues to grow, we are seeking a sales professional with channel sales development experience to develop and implement a partner and reseller program to help broaden our reach and drive revenue.
As a Channel Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in recruiting the next generation of channel partners who have the right mix of complementary services and business context to bring joint opportunities to bear. Your goal will be to identify potential partnerships for AltSource, consult and launch these partnerships, and generate leads to facilitate closing new business.
• Develop and implement a channel partner program from the ground up.
• Work with C-level and leadership teams of prospective partners to establish and/or accelerate partner selling relationships.
• Proactively identify, qualify, recruit, negotiate terms and on-board qualified channel partners through various methods.
• Work with partners specifically to grow their business by partnering with AltSource to deliver solutions.
• Create and facilitate training for on-boarding of new partners.
• Proactively coordinate with partners to develop and execute business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Lead business reviews with channel partners and offer a strategic and analytical perspective of the partnership to understand performance drivers and opportunities for growth.
• Consistently strive to maximize value within each account.
• Forecast and report program growth and other key goals and track actual progress toward forecasts.
• Provide overall relationship management and act as the central point of contact for channel partners; establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner organizations.
We don’t just build custom software, we build lasting customer partnerships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will enable growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. It’s why we love what we do. That’s why, no matter the job title, from fullstack developer to designer and everyone in between, we collaborate with our customers on a daily basis.
We have been in business for over a decade and employ more than 80 people at our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, and our satellite office in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Over the past few years, we have been growing quickly, and there is no slowdown in sight. We made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the 3rd year in a row!
We value hard work, but we also equally value a solid work/life balance. We believe you should enjoy coming to work and offer a casual and fun environment with flexible hours. We offer competitive salaries, company-paid medical and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, a generous PTO/vacation policy, and more! Our office is centrally located near the east side of the Ross Island Bridge and is easily accessible whether you choose to walk, run, bike, drive, bus or take the MAX to work.