Columbia Sportswear Company SAP FINANCE BUSINESS ANALYST IV in Portland, Oregon
SAP FINANCE BUSINESS ANALYST IV
United States, Oregon, Portland
100001XL Requisition #
Aug 25, 2016 Post Date
Columbia Sportswear Company,Portland, Oregon.SAP Finance BusinessAnalyst IV
Identify business requirements and developEnterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Global Blueprint within SAP FSCM (FinancialSupply Chain Management), including collections, dispute management, customercredit, receivables, and credit memo functionality.Update and maintainconfiguration and custom functionality in FSCM to support global implementationof finance and accountings.Implement and provide on-going support of SAPBiller Direct systems and support customer lockbox payment processing, EDI 820inbound payments, and 812 credit/debit adjustments.Leverage strong integrationexperience with SAP sales order processing and invoice billing and itsintegrations with SAP FSCM.Design functional specifications for developmentobjects including interfaces to other applications, BADI's user exits, andreports.Collaborate with ABAP programmers to oversee timely completion andefficiency of development objects, and unit and integration testing of theseobjects.Develop and execute thorough unit and integration testing scenariosand documentation, using HP Quality Center testing tools.Supply adequatetraining/document information as required by training team.Work with SAPSecurity Team to develop and update appropriate user roles based onSarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.5% travel required, includinginternational.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, InformationSystems, Supply Chain Management, or a related field (foreign equivalentaccepted); and
Experience: 5 years'post-baccalaureate progressive experience as a SAP FICO Configuration Analyst,SAP FICO Finance Business Analyst, SAP FICO Functional Consultant, SAP FinanceBusiness Analyst, SAP Finance Systems Analyst, or similar position.
5 years'experience :
- Creating ‘Business Process Flow’ (BPF) and ‘Business ProcessDocuments’ (BPD) for finance/accounting business processes;
- ConfiguringSAP FICO sub-modules that support a global enterprise;
- Applying Finance/Accounting business processes to new processes or regions;
- Configuring SAP in FICO modules, COPA, Tax, Treasury, and GL;
- Integrating finance with other SAP modules (SD, MM, and PP);
- Working with Supply Chain process in SAP, SAP BW, and reporting;
- Designing and configuring efficient SAP Finance solutions to support global organization with financial and statutory complexities;
- Troubleshooting and debugging ABAP and SAP configurations; and
- Supporting on-going global production.
Allexperience, skills, and requirements may be gained concurrently. Employerwill conduct background check prior to hire.