Columbia Sportswear Company SOREL Sales Rep - CA Based in Portland, Oregon
SOREL Sales Rep - CA Based
United States, Oregon, Portland
100001OC Requisition #
Sep 23, 2016 Post Date
The Sales Rep isresponsible for selling SOREL products through resellers in assigned territory.As a member of the sales team, manage all sales functions for assignedterritory’s to ensure the business grows according to sales projections. Thisincludes account financial planning, assortment planning, developing andimplementing sales plans, coordinating special product showings, and workingclosely with customer service to resolve order issues.
- Manage all aspects of the assigned territory by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sell through of SOREL product.
- Works closely with retailers to establish appropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected sales trends. Meets regularly with SOREL sales management to review sales data and account management.
- Works closely with SOREL departments to coordinate product presentations and provide information on technical aspects of product including design and materials.
- Oversee requests for special product makes by working closely with the special makes department during the development of the product.
- Requires a minimum of an associate’s degree or its equivalent with 5 – 8 years sales experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of sales principles, practices and procedures; possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Footwear and Apparel sales preferred
- Ability to travel assigned territory.
Candidate must reside inthe territory (CA)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list ofduties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of theposition's scope and function in the company.
OTS - SOL