SAP EMEA Contract Specialist - License and Maintenance Software - English and French Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 125682
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Software Contracting Department in Prague supports the creation of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts for the whole EMEA region. Whether processing license contracts for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company’s pulse is palpable in OMS.
• Prepare contracts for submission to SAP customers and potential customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contract and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training.
• Contract Validation: Work closely with internal Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executive with Pricing team, and work with Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to not cause revenue deferrals.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (terminations, name changes, etc.).
• Review and interpret contracts terms and conditions, and be able to confirm validity and accuracy according internal policies in place and securing SOX compliance.
• Contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
• Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
• Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve them using professional concepts, company policies and procedures
• Drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Prefer at least 1 year experience with software licensing
• Working experience within a share service centre (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree (Law preferred) as advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „I started with SAP about 3 years ago in Vienna on the similar position and I made it to the manager position in next three years. You see there are many interesting opportunities at SAP – so do not hesitate to contact us. An interesting and diversified adventure is waiting for you. I am looking forward to meet you on an interview”. Ekaterina
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection