SAP EMEA Local HR Services Associate - functional team (maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 128312
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
This position is responsible for the execution of HR processes and transactions according to documented procedures within the HR Global Service Delivery Organization. Local HR Services provides services where unique country support is required while we continue to deliver consistent and standardized services aligned with global initiatives. By combining local labour knowledge and deep process understanding, we are supporting an efficient and compliant HR service delivery.
EMEA Local HR Services is responsible to resolve employee and manager requests, consult employees and carry out operational HR administration across the whole employee life cycle (i.e. onboarding, contractual changes, benefit administration and termination process). Local HR Services Associate cooperates closely with all other teams within HR. HR services are delivered for countries in EMEA region remotely from our Prague office.
Reports to: EMEA Local HR Services Manager
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Supporting EMEA region remotely from the Prague office
• Responsible for operational side of HR activities
• Regional scanning of HR documents into optical archive
• Processing organizational changes and service requests in HR system
• Administration of contractual changes
• Administration of benefits (pension/life insurance, etc.) aligned across the region
• Standard reporting
• Promotion of HR Shared Service Centre concept and support of local HR communication
• Partner with other HR Service Specialists in EMEA, HR Business Partner and HR Center of • Excellence for problem solving and service improvements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• English - written and verbal fluently are essential
• Previous experience in shared services environment is an advantage
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of HR processes
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• 1-2 years of work experience in HR
• Experience working in multinational company
• Experience with globalized and standardized processes
• SAP HR system knowledge
• Experience in working in a virtual team
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection