SAP Global Payroll Services Consultant - English Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 128302
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate and support local payroll operations in countries with outsourced payroll within EMEA region.
This role drives forward the enhancement of globally defined standards and processes related to payroll processing.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Single point of contact for external payroll vendor for countries in scope of responsibilities
• Coordinates and supports local Payroll SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and other stakeholders on payroll related tasks within EMEA and their daily payroll operation work
• Regularly reviews operational tasks, assumptions and recommendations
• Defines, sets and monitors quality standards for payroll operations for countries with outsourced payroll, and ensures that they are met
• Cooperates on migration delivery and documentation
• Sets up and maintains payroll controls and documentation procedures
• Initiates and drives forward process improvement discussion and coordinates cooperation of involved stakeholders across the organization
• Supports development of newly created outsourced organization within EMEA
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on virtual bases in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in HR or payroll administration
• Good knowledge of payroll operation and processing preferred
• Experience working within a service orientated environment
• Solid analytical as well as interpersonal skills
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• SAP system knowledge welcome
• HR application knowledge welcome
• Fluent in English; Other language skills advantage
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, etc.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection