SAP HR Data Management Associate - English and German (maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 125835
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Data Management Consultant carry out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Data Management Specialists focus on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR Business Partners, employees or Managers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Maintenance of employee data related to:
• Contractual variations
• Personal data changes
• Termination administration
• One-off payments
• Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that either are a current specialist topic or require learning.
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Customer oriented
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Team work
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
• Very good written and spoken language skills in English and German
• No previous experience is required for this position
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection