SAP HR Data Management Associate - English and Spanish/Portuguese as adv. (6 months limited) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 126670
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role:
The HR Data Management Associate carries out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for SAP subsidiaries in North and Latin America countries (adjusted working hours due to time difference - between 8:30 - 19:00). The Data Management Associate focuses on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR Business Partners, Payroll Consultants, Employees or Managers.
What would be your tasks?
Maintenance of employee data related to:
• Contractual variations
• Personal data changes
• Termination administration
• One-off payments
• Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
• No previous experience is required for this position
We would like you to have:
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken language skills in English
• Upper-intermediate Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Customer oriented
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Fast learner
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection