SAP HR Data Management Consultant - English and German Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 124079
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Data Management Consultant carries out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for Germany. The HR Data Management Consultant focuses on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with Payroll Consultants, Local HR Services, HR Business Partners, Employees or Managers. HR Data Management Consultant participates in projects and improvement activities related to data management.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Maintenance of employee data related to: ◦Contract creation
◦ Personal data changes
◦ Contractual variations including amendment creation
◦ Termination administration
◦ One-off payments
◦ Long-term leaves
◦ Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that are either a current specialist topic or require learning.
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
• Work on internal projects (e. g. Annual Compensation Review, new company code creation, Mergers & Acquisitions, migration of services, standardization projects)
• Additional responsibility (e. g. AQDB Template Manager, data protection ambassador, internal trainer, internal presenter, buddy for new colleagues)
• 2 years, ideally in HR and/or Shared Services
• Project management knowledge is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Advanced written and spoken German (at least B2) and English language skills
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Customer oriented
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Team work
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organisation
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection