SAP HR Global Expat Payroll Associate (maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 129353
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Global Expat Payroll Services handle operational HR administration related to Tax processes.
The main focus of this role is to support employees who are traveling due to business reasons and ensure their proper taxation in more than 60 countries around the World.
The HR Global Expat Payroll Associate coordinate tax-administration processes and ensure timely and accurate execution of tasks related to Compensation Administration, Shadow Payroll Process and Tax Payments administration. In this role he / she cooperates with the Global Mobility Team as well as SAP’s external service providers and internal local colleagues in SAP subsidiaries worldwide.
Associate is single point of contact for expatriate tax and payroll processes and acts as an advisor for standard issues and first level escalations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Responsible for the execution of tax and tax equalization payments/refunds in a timely manner for selected countries, collaboration with provider & vendor managers
• Data collection for tax returns
• Support data exchange between local payrolls and external vendor and ensure completion of services in the area of Hypo Tax Withholding, Shadow Payroll Processing and Taxation of Mobility Benefits
• Central reporting / tracking case status for tax return & tax equalization results
• Update all documents necessary for above processes based on required changes
• To conduct quality controls in areas of responsibility, follow-up with stakeholders and address gaps and issues which need resolution at higher level
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Professional Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint )
• Fluent in English, other language skills an advantage
• Ability to plan and organize work duties effectively
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Team work in global environment
• Flexible / adaptable
• Enthusiastic / motivated
• Knowledge of SAP systems is a plus
• 1 - 2 year working experience within HR or Finance area
• 1 - 2 year working experience within area of responsibilities /country assignments or mobility preferred
• Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
• Working experience within a Shared Service Centre preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection