SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 127003
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Would you like to support SAP employees who are traveling abroad? Become a member of SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist Team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Work closely with SAP employees planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met
• Consult and advise recruiters in the process of relocation set up for foreign new hire candidates and managers
• Interact with 3rd party providers, including immigration, tax, payroll and relocation service
• Maintain regular contact with other service departments involved in the mobility process including Finance,
Payroll, Data Management, HRBPs, Recruiting etc.
• Identify solutions for non-standard cases and share best practices with the team
• Continuously develop specific knowledge related to Mobility topics (e.g.. visa, social security, tax)
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Fluent written and spoken English, additional language competency would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills (negotiation, de-escalation); both written and verbal
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Flexible / adaptable
• Problem solving
• Experience in administration preferred
• Customer oriented environment experience preferred
• Varied and interesting work in a young and dynamic team
• Work in an international environment
• Possibilities of continuous education
• Daily use of SAP Software and English
• Work on internal projects
• Wide range of benefits (fully paid meal vouchers, contribution to the life and pension insurance, Cafeteria system of employment benefits, extra week of vacation)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection