SAP HR Service Consultant for Recruiting Operations DACH - English and German Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 122672
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Recruitment Operations Team as part of Global Service Delivery is responsible for administrative support of the recruiting activities within German speaking countries (DACH) and for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services of requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening and closing of applications.
Excellence in providing high quality service to both internal and external clients as well as exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction are the main goals of Recruitment Operations which are driven by our passionate, multicultural and result oriented team on the daily basis aiming to bring the concept of Service Delivery within recruiting activities to the next higher level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The HR Service Consultant is responsible for the entire hiring cycle of student and casual positions in the DACH Region. The HR Service Consultant will work very closely with other HR teams (e.g. Data Management, Local HR, HRBPs) in order to ensure a smooth end-to-end hiring process.
As HR Service Consultant your responsibilities will be the following:
• Consults and proactively communicates with hiring managers and teams in terms of recruiting related questions / issues
• Screening and Pre-Selection of potential candidates
• Effective handling of the contract offer process
• Preparation of Works Council hearings
• Dealing with inquiries (phone, E-Mail) related to recruiting process in an efficient and professional manner
What we offer:
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing) in other areas of HR (e.g. Data Management, HRdirect, Sourcing)
• Gain first work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We are looking for a motivated candidate, who is confident in working with virtual teams and has the following profile:
• University degree (business related fields of studies)
• Fluent in German & English (written and oral)
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good communication as well as negotiation skills (oral and written) with customers
• Problem solving skills
• Very strong organizational skills
• Basic Recruiting process knowledge
• Knowledge of SAP HR programs
• Experience in customer communication
Previous work experience in the area of recruiting / HR would be beneficial.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection