SAP Senior HR Cloud Consultant Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 126525
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Our HR Operations, Cloud Services (HOCS) Team is seeking a qualified individual to join as a Senior HR Cloud Consultant with the primary focus on coordinating specific tasks within our Hybrid Operations HR system landscape (SAP Cloud & SAP On-Premise). The individual will also coordinate integration activities required from our cloud based application. Our HOCS team focuses on system administration, supporting technical set up and operations within the cloud, and provides Tier 2 and Tier 3 end user technical support for our internal HCM cloud solution. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making an impact in the cloud with a fun, dynamic and energetic global team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Builds and maintains solid relationships within HR, IT, Support and all cross departmental stakeholders to increase collaboration and productivity
• Develop necessary tools to drive activities required by cross functional teams to delivery
• Coordinate configuration changes with responsibility for developing well defined milestones and resource allocation to drive towards successful implementation
• Coordinate activities for Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing
• Lead efforts to resolve incidents effecting hybrid operations
• Manage escalations, using agreed escalation process
• Assist with meeting facilitation by sending meeting agendas capturing and distributing meeting minutes, and tracking assigned team actions.
• Maintain a solid understanding of the Hybrid HR system landscape
• Maintain hybrid process flowcharts
• Support cross-module initiatives as necessary
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
• Strong project management skills
• Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
• Ability to understand basics of technical software systems and system interfaces
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
• Comfortable delivering presentations to large groups
• Ability to manage teams in a global environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Ability to work a flexible schedule if required
• Can manage own work and time effectively
• Positive attitude and a sense of teamwork
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must have at least 5 years with focus on working within an HCM solution
• PMP desired, but not necessary
• Previous experience setting up a PMO program including project templates, tools, system and processes
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection