SAP Traveler Interaction Centre Analyst - English and Russian Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 126023
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Traveler Interaction Center is our knowledge center for Travel&Expense related topics. Its main purpose is to provide 1st level support to SAP travelers all over the world while also serving as the point of contact for other GFSS departments and field finance. The team is moreover responsible for designing and delivering trainings, initiating quality improvements and driving policy enhancements. The team members are located in Buenos Aires, Prague Singapore and Manila.
• Taking care of 1st level inquiries from SAP travelers
• Proactively interacting with travelers and other GFSS departments to solve possible issues related to T&E reimbursement
• Driving changes and improving the process
• Monitoring internal quality and open items to identify training needs among the processing teams in Manila
• Taking part in the implementation and testing of new T&E tools
• Designing and delivering trainings to the end users in alignment with the local office for each country
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Russian
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent customer focused skills with proactive approach
• Strong attention to detail and high sense of organization
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Ability to handle stressful situations and determine right priorities
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from Head of T&E process: “Joining SAP is like opening a door to a world of endless development possibilities, enriching new relationships and astonishing progress. Register yourself for an interview and experience the taste of SAP!” Marketa
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection