Citi CCET_Pune_Senior Java Developer_PTE in Pune, India
Primary Location: India,Maharashtra,Pune
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16038600
Core Java Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 8-10 years of experience in J2EE/JSP, Code Java, Multi Threading, SOA JMS,HIbernet,J2EE, Spring, and RDBMS. Design & develop UI and server side Java components for the strategic internal Equities Client Connectivity portal.
Looking for a senior java developer who will be responsible for leading team globally; implementation, delivery and support of Customer Configuration Manager(CCM).
•Lead UI/Server side Java/J2EE components globally. Design and hands on development of UI & Server side components.
• Strong on Design, Core java, Multi-threading, J2EE, Architecture skills.
• Production support and user queries resolution.
• Build/Enhance rich GUI, and generic server side components.
• Work closely wigh FIX engineers to promptly address any client onboarding issue.
• Work with other leads on GUI and Server side to ensure a seamless integrated solution "
8-10 Years of project experience
Must Have Skills-
We are seeking someone with 8-10 years of experience in Enterprise Application Design and Development
• Minimum of 7+ years hands on development experience using Java, Spring, JMS, JDBC
• Minimum of 2+ years team lead experience, supporting UI/Server portal.
• Experience in building Core java, Multi-threaded very high responsive GUI & server side components.
• Strong object oriented design and programming fundamentals
• Experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server or Sybase
• Self-starter, able to work closely (sometimes lead) with virtual teams, including offshore consultants.
• Self-motivated candidate, who can work in an individual contributor role.
• Strong communication skills, dynamism, energy and can-do attitude
• Great team player
• Willingness to learn any new technology such as KDB as required by the application
Nice to have Skills-
• JPA (with Hibernate)
• Knowledge of messaging systems such as TIBCO EMS or similar middleware.
• Knowledge of FIX and familiarity with any fix engine is a plus.
• Spring (JMS, WS)
• Working experience of build tools like ANT, Maven
• Prior Investment Banking experience (particularly in Equities) is highly desirable
• Bachelor’s degree /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)/MCA.
• Demonstrates effective analysis and problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs"