Turn Senior Manager, Product Management in Redwood City, California
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGqTUtpl9k&feature=youtu.be
Turn is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the development, growth, and utilization of its mobile product. This individual will be in charge of Turn’s mobile product in its entirety.
Based in Redwood City, Turn is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team to lead the product development and to drive growth in our Mobile product as part of the overall Turn Platform. This position involves working effectively in a cross functional environment to deliver high quality products while managing partner requirements, engineering trade-offs, as well as thoughtfully delivering solutions to complex problems. This role will work very closely with other product managers, UX design team, business development, sales, and product marketing to build and grow the mobile product at Turn. This Product Manager should consider themselves the CEO of the mobile business and be responsible for it in all its aspects.
• Define the product roadmap, success metrics and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the engineering and senior leadership teams
• Contribute to product, go-to-market, and corporate strategy at the executive and board level for Turn’s mobile product
• Define and prioritize user stories and product requirements for new and enhanced mobile features
• Dive into the details of the product to diagnose issues and locate potential efficiencies
• Work closely with product marketing, design, finance, program management, legal, and international teams to deliver products globally
• Ensure smooth release process, release notes, user documentation, and sales enablement such as training and crafting compelling demos
• Interface with the client-facing teams to understand the business requirements and use cases
• Act as product lead in agile development teams, including sprint grooming, planning, feature/bug prioritization, and requirement definition
• Work closely with the UX design team to complete product requirements
• Advocate and educate internal teams regarding new product features
• 5-7 years of experience in Product Management, or a related field (e.g. Engineering, Design, Analytics, Management Consulting)
• Strong preference for experience in ad tech, or adjacent industry, and mobile experience
• Knowledge of usability and software product design principles
• Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
• Appreciation for the details that make software frictionless and delightful
• Bachelors in analytic or quantitative field such as engineering/sciences, mathematics, computer science, etc. (Masters a plus)
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.