The Mosaic Company IT Process Engineer Sr in Regina, Saskatchewan
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking an IT Process Engineer Sr at our Regina location. The successful candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the control system process networks in Potash. This will include, but not be limited to, all control system communication networks platforms, network hardware and software, computer hardware for HMI and programming terminals and process network security. This includes both hardwired and wireless control system process networks. The position is responsible for the network architecture, deployment and ongoing support.
What will you be working on?
Control System Process Network Architecture:
LAN Design logic and physical components
- Firewall and Network Interconnection design
- Network automation design methodology and program management
- Design interlocks and connection to IT Admin Network and Applications
- Disaster Recovery planning
Control System Process Network Deployment:
Network Hardware and Software installation and configuration
- Network cabling and wireless hardware installation and configuration
- Server and Workstation equipment installation and configuration
- Environmental Control and monitoring equipment installation
- Electrical power quality and UPS equipment installation
Develop a 5 year plan for all Control System Process Network hardware and software
- Environmental and electrical monitoring
- Management of network assets in service, spare parts, hardware lease management, and warranty
- License and Software Upgrade management
- Hardware replacement and firmware upgraded
- Application and configuration backups
Process Network Standards:
Develop Best Practices and Standards for the design, implementation, configuration and maintenance of our Process Networks
- Develop Process Network Security Standards, addressing both physical and virtual risks.
- Provide technical support and training to the site resources
- Coordinate with Mosaic IT to develop Standards for interfacing to Mosaic IT systems
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ yrs. in Automation or Network management of which a minimum of 3 yrs. In network management, 10+ yrs. in Automation or Network management preferred.
- 3+ yrs. of Project scheduling/execution.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Microsoft Visio (network architecture drawings) experience preferred.
- LAN networking.
- Firewall operations and architecture experience preferred.
- Backups/disaster recovery experience preferred.
- Automation network security design principles experience preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong ability to Influence without direct authority.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and collaborative skills with a marked ability to work cross-site and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
The Mosaic Company
As one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients, Mosaic delivers value from mine to market. Driven by our mission to help the world grow the food it needs, our nearly 9,000 employees deliver about 20 million tonnes of crop nutrient and feed products each year to customers in approximately 40 countries.
We conduct our work with integrity and excellence, and we strive to be a thoughtful neighbor in each of our operating communities. We use our financial resources, expertise and innovative spirit to demonstrate our shared commitment to good corporate citizenship.
The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota.
At Mosaic, we believe success comes when we make smart choices about our stewardship of the environment, how we engage our people, and the way we manage our resources. We’re committed to maintaining a safe, healthy and respectful work environment for our workforce. And we’re dedicated to ensuring Mosaic is a place where people are proud to work and grow.
Mosaic is always looking for bright, passionate individuals who are motivated by our purpose, and who want to build their careers with a global leader in agriculture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as meaningful career development opportunities.