Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Human Resources Representative in RENO, Nevada
Human Resources Representative
Human Resources Representative
Job Locations US-NV-RENO
Division General Administration
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Northern Nevada's #1 Destination Resort, has an outstanding opportunity to begin a career in the Human Resources field.
We are looking for a qualified Human Resources Representative.
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for delivering high quality service to management and applicants by assisting with the hiring process and front office duties.
The incumbent, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner, which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
The Human Resources Representative shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them.
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and guest service.
• Reviews applications, conducts phone interviews, and schedules in-person interviews for the recruiter's. Processes applications with established procedures
• Assists Team Members with a variety of requests – new hire processing, transfer processing, terminations, clearances, pay history, bus passes, etc. Provides assistance with Four Diamond Guest Service standards.
• Ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
• Assist new hires with paperwork.
Assist Team Members with turning in company property upon termination.
Assist Team Members with a variety of HR related paperwork and answer questions.
• Data entry, maintain various spread sheets, prepare correspondence.
• Completes all Front Office responsibilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Answers telephone in a professional manner and responds to questions and requests directed and route calls.
• Communicates effectively in writing and verbally with management and team members. Provides accurate and clear information. Responds to requests in a timely manner.
• Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process (specifically Department Managers); Makes timely decisions.
• Maintained reception area and training room.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with department managers, Team Members, and the general public.
Computer proficiency with knowledge of all MS Office products and database management.
Able to prioritize work-load & have the ability to multi-task.
Knowledge of the organization and operation of administrative programs.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Minimum of 1 year administrative experience working with the public.
Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills.
Bi-lingual in spanish is a plus!